Sunday, April 29, 2007

My Pride, My Heart and My Life

My sons are my pride.



Wesley is the oldest at 22. He is a Marine serving our country, as a field radio operator, in Iraq. He left in January and will be home for r&r in August. We talk to him every now and then and we can email him. We miss him a great deal but we know he is part of a very noble task. His wife Ashley is waiting anxiously for his return in North Carolina.


Michael is the next oldest at 18. He has completed basic training in the Army and has started his MOS school. He is going to be a meteorologist for the Army. He is now stationed in Oklahoma so he's not to far away and we talk regularly.


Jason is next in line at 15 years old. He is finishing his freshman year in high school and is on the drill team of the JROTC. He is enjoying this very much and is looking forward to serving our country as a Marine.


The youngest of the boys, at 4 years old, is Cody. He has ambitions of driving his mom crazy and being the White Ranger (because his sword shoots arrows).


My girls are my heart.






At age 20, Lindsay is the oldest of the girls. She is in college taking the basics while deciding which way life will take her. She is working full time at a law firm as a receptionist and assistant.




Sarah is 11 yrs old and is currently home schooled. She enjoys seeing her friends at church and having her cousins spend the night. She is a great help to mom.




Amy is the last of the Topping tribe. At two years old she has single handedly removed any desire to have anymore kids.


My wife is my life.


Rhonda changed my life 23 years ago when she became my wife. We've been through many of life battles together and with God's help we've came through stronger and better than we could have ever imagined.

2 comments:

CzechFest said...

mark: I enjoyed meeting your family, this was a great post. I am in awe of how you guys stay sane with all the happenings.

Robert

texelct said...

Sanity is relative.LOL Thanks for the comment.